Our exciting pupil voice 'Ladder' enables all pupils to have a say and play a part in our school improvement journey.
All pupils from years 2 to 6 are a member of one of our 9 'Steps to Success' and meet weekly to discuss how to make changes to improve our school.
We would love to hear from parents so if you have any ideas for how our school could be improved, make sure your child brings those ideas to their meetings.
Listen to our radio interview here:
Our work so far
- Techno Heroes have demonstrated the VR headsets, planned and hosted an Internet Safety event and have recorded videos to teach others how to work safely when using iPads and PCs.
- Eco Champions have organised a Fairtrade Breakfast and have collected crisp packets for recycling.
- Business Buddies have organised Film Nights and raised funds for the school.
- CLACH have organised fundraising for the Little Princess Trust.
- Criw Cymraeg have organised our half term holiday home/school project, planned our annual Eisteddfod and Welsh Weeks, and are busy encouraging us to speak more Welsh around the school so that we can achieved the Bronze Siarter Iaith Award.
- AWBZZZ have joined the consultation about behaviour.
Watch this space for more!